Web Design Process
To get you started, here is a brief outline of the process of getting your website online.
• Pre-design meeting. We discuss your vision for your website.
• Register domain name. This should be done as early as possible with a reputable
registration service. I can do this as part of your web design package. The cost of a domain name is up to $35 per year.
• Organization and site architecture. Basically, figuring out which pages go where, what
information will be on them, etc.
• Design & layout of visual concept. Based on our discussions, I generally design 2-3 site
mockups that you can then choose from or that we can use as starting points for arriving at the final design.
• Final design of site. During this phase, good communication is crucial to ensure that the
final result matches your ideas.
• Addition of text and pictures into final site pages, finalization of layout, and testing of all
aspects of site.
• Arrange web site hosting. This is an outside service that I can arrange for you. A reliable
website host costs from $5-20 a month for most sites.
• Final approval meeting. I confirm website is to your expectations.
• "Go live" with site - put it online, accessible to the public.
• Register with search engines. This is an optional, although highly recommended, final step
in putting your site online. This assures that your web site is seen by potential customers when using online search tools.
• Leaflets, Postcards and Flyers
• Brochures and Catalogues
• Website Design
• Corporate Identity (Logo Design)
• Exhibition Stands
Contact me today to find out what Stevesotopromotions can do for your business!